The new Safety Technology Push Button Telescopic Baton opens with a flick of the wrist and locks in place automatically. Collapsing it is easy- no banging on concrete necessary. Simply press the push button and the baton collapses with a light push against your palm. Its rubber handle allows for a firm grip in any situation. At only 8-11” contracted it can easily fit in a pocket or purse.
For many years Armed Forces, Law Enforcement, and Security Personnel have used batons (sometimes called ASPs, collapsible or expandable batons). They are now becoming very popular in the civilian market as an affordable non-lethal self-defense option, especially since the advent of telescopic (collapsible) versions that allow it to be discreetly carried. A baton doesn’t require the use of lethal force- as a situation escalates or deescalates, you can quickly adjust your level of force. They can be a great deterrent when brandished, potentially deterring a would-be attacker. If that does not stop them the baton can be used with broad strikes and jabs, blocking attacks, and can even sweep an attacker’s legs out from underneath them. Also helpful in other emergency situations, such as breaking windows to escape your car or home.
• Locking Feature: Easy one-handed push button closing.
• Rubber Grip Handle: The rubber handle helps you maintain a firm grip.
• Very Light
• Made of 6061 and 7075 Aluminum
• Warranty: 1 year
- 16 Inch – 8 inches when closed, expands to 16 inches.
- 21 Inch – 9 inches when closed, expands to 21 inches.
- 26 Inch – 11 inches when closed, expands to 26 inches.