The TASER® X26P/X1 Level 2 Duty Holster is an Active Retention System Duty Holster for the TASER X-26 and X1. This new design incorporates our detachable Belt Loop so that officers can exchange the TASER between shifts without having to remove other items from the duty belt. Also fits all SERPA platforms, including duty belt loops, MOLLE, shoulder, and tactical thigh platforms. The cross draw or offside hand draw design, rocking out of the holster, versus traditional straight-up handgun draw, help prevent confusing weapons under stress and the holster is even designed to automatically engage the safety when re-holstering the TASER. The holster is designed to stabilize the TASER even with the optional camera unit attached and the holster bottom is configured to block the probes in case of activation within the holster. The trigger and trigger guard are completely enclosed while the TASER is holstered.
- Automatically engages the safety when re-holstering
- Holster bottom is configured to block the probes in case of accidental activation
- Trigger and trigger guard are completely enclosed inside the holster
- Carries TASER® X26P/X1 with optional camera unit attached
- Extended coverage protects polycarbonate digital readout window
- Belt loop fits most duty belts
- Rigid holster body delivers improved retention
- Protects cartridge in the holster
- Designed to hold the TASER® X26/X1 Cartridge Holder (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- TASER X1
- TASER X26P
TASER ® X26P/X1 Blackhawk Level 2 Duty Holster
BLACKHAWK is a trademark of Vista Outdoor Operations LLC
Want to see more? Check out our full collection of Wholesale TASERS.