The JPX 2 Pepper Spray Gun has a patented propulsion system which launches a high-grade Oleoresin Capsicum pepper resin solution faster than any pepper spray and up to half the speed of a bullet at 590 fps. OC oleoresin is an extract of the cayenne pepper plant. It is the most effective inflammatory agent available today and is successfully used by law enforcement professionals around the world.
OC has proven superior to both CS and CN tear gas when used against assailants under the influence of drugs or alcohol, as well as against psychotics. The inflammatory agent fired from the Jet Protector products is immediately effective upon contact with the face of an aggressor. The high velocity of the liquid jet and the inflammatory effects of the OC agent instantly interrupt forward movement. The OC works rapidly as an inflammatory agent to the eyes, mucous membranes, and respiratory system. The result is temporary blindness, coughing, and nausea with extreme discomfort. The eyes of the aggressor immediately shut, and the high velocity of the jet ensures that the agent will penetrate behind eyeglasses, through cloth masks, and other masks with eye openings. This temporary blindness leads to instant incapacitation and lasts for about 45-60 minutes. Symptoms will disappear, usually with no after-effects.
If you are looking for an easy to use, non-lethal self-defense product, the JPX 2 Pepper Spray Gun can be your new best friend. The JPX is a waterproof, shockproof, and police-grade pepper spray gun.
HOW IT WORKS
The JPX 2 Pepper Spray Gun uses a replaceable magazine with two chambers of extremely hot pepper resin which quickly snap on the frame. The power of each payload combined with reloading makes the JPX 2 Pepper Spray Gun extremely effective for interventions.
Jet Protector technology is a unique approach for enhancing the performance of normal pepper sprays. The liquid OC irritant agent will be delivered much faster than aerosol, making it more reliable up to an extended range. The liquid agent is forced through the nozzle and emitted as a cone-shaped or aligned jet into the air at 590 FPS from the nozzle. To launch an irritant agent by means of a pyrotechnic charge is a novel concept in non-lethal weaponry. In comparison to the pressurized canister of the standard pepper spray can, this new technological approach has numerous advantages:
- It is NOT a pressurized system, and it has NO retained pressure in the inactive condition
- There is NO loss of pressure throughout its shelf life
- There are NO failures in operation due to loss of pressure
- Launches hot pepper spray up to 23 feet at 590 FPS from the nozzle
- There is NO variation of pressure even at the extreme operating temperatures
- Jet delivery minimizes cross-contamination. Suitable for indoor use
- Jet delivery minimizes deflection through a side or headwind
- Superior performance in terms of velocity and range of the liquid irritant jet
- Can be fired in every position and orientation (sprays only work effectively in the vertical position)
- Can be kept in a hot or cold vehicle without pressure issues
In the event of multiple attackers, the JPX can be fired further than 23 feet and it will instantly mist multiple assailants all at once making them think twice about attacking. The spray spreads as it goes further, turning it into a cone or fog pattern, forcing attackers to breathe a cloud of pepper spray, stopping them in their tracks. This also works great for dog and other animal attacks.
- Limits liability associated with discharging a firearm/shooting an attacker or burglar
- Looks and works like a gun
- Can carry in places you can’t carry a gun (Not considered a firearm by ATF)
- Holds two shots (included) of exceptionally potent liquid will disable an attacker at least 45 minutes
- Superior to tear gas even when used against attackers under the influence of drugs
- Quickly reloadable (refills available)
- Light enough to carry easily (about 12 oz)
- 23′ range. . . you don’t need to be close to your attacker
- Accurate using the sites as opposed to trying to spray someone with a little canister
- A serious police-grade solution rated at 400,000 Scoville Heat Units
- No blow-back like with conventional spray
- Not susceptible to heat or cold
- Doesn’t need to be shaken like an aerosol
- No batteries to charge
- Can be fired in a wet environment without issue
- No accidental misfires due to early electronic discharge
- Extremely effective for animal control
- Measures: 7.28” L x 1.38” W x 3.46” H for easy carry or concealment
- Practice cartridges that fire water and dye are available
- 1 JPX 2 Pepper Spray Gun
- 1 JPX Black OC Magazine
- 1 Plastic Gun Case